We believe that prevention is better than cure. Health Screening Medicals or an MOT Health Check are an excellent way of having a clear picture of your current health and provide an opportunity to highlight areas of potential concern so that these can be addressed before they cause health issues in the future.
We offer Well-Man and Well-Woman Health Screens as standard packages which includes the following:
- A comprehensive consultation with one of our experienced GPs
- Detailed discussion of current health
- Assessment of family history
- Medication review
- Full physical examination, including prostate/breast and pelvic examination if appropriate
- Weight, height and BMI
- Assessment of cardiovascular risk
- Blood pressure assessment
- Baseline spirometry (lung function test)
- Blood tests – including full blood count, kidney and liver function tests, glucose, inflammatory markers, iron and cholesterol levels
- Urine testing
- Faceal Occult Blood Testing
- Following the consultation, you will receive a full medical report and a follow up telephone consultation to discuss any issues raised
We are able to personalise your health screen to meet your individual needs if there are particular areas of concern, or additional investigations that you would like or need included eg. Cervical Smear. Any supplementary costs for these extra tests would be discussed with you before proceeding.